Sir Galahad|ガラハッド|Garahaddo}} is Silver the Hedgehog in a costume from the world of Camelot who appears in Sonic and the Black Knight. |first = Sonic and the Black Knight |games = |voiceactor = Pete Capella |japanactor = Daisuke Ono |nickname = The Silver Knight |species = Hedgehog |gender = Male |height = 100cm (3ft 3in) |weight = 35kg (77lbs) |birthplace = World of Camelot |age = 14 |family = |alignment = Good |skills = *Psychokinesis
|fur color = Silver-white, white |skin color = Peach |moves = *Levitate
Also known as the "Silver Knight", Sir Galahad is one of the Knights of the Round Table, and is said to hold almost the same power as Lancelot. His abilities make him dangerous, as he shares the same telekinetic powers as his doppelganger.
While Galahad has no role in the main story of Sonic and the Black Knight, he is playable in multiplayer mode after Sonic clears the "Lancelot Returns" mission in Deep Woods. Galahad's profile can be obtained by earning 5 Mastery Stars in Knight's Passage: Legacy.
- "That was easy!" - Sir Galahad winning a battle in Sonic and the Black Knight.
- "Okay. Let's move on." - Sir Galahad when chosen in Black Knight Multiplayer.
- "Yes!" - Sir Galahad when selected in Sonic and the Black Knight.
- "Not...now." - Sir Galahad when losing a life in Sonic and the Black Knight.
- According to the Arthurian legends, Galahad is the son of Sir Lancelot and Elaine of Corbenic . So in this case, Galahad (Silver the Hedgehog) is the son of Lancelot (Shadow the Hedgehog) in the Arthurian times. However, this is not mentioned in the game.
- Galahad is unlocked by beating the mission "Lancelot Returns"; this is further reference to Galahad being Lancelot's son.
- This is the only time Silver appears in the Sonic Storybook Series with the exception as a playable character in the party mode on Sonic and the Secret Rings.
- Galahad was also best known as the "Holy Grail Knight".
- Sir Galahad's sword bears resemblance more to a dagger than a sword.
- Sir Galahad's voice clips were actually re-used Silver voice clips from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).
- The pose in Sir Galahad's artwork is later re-used as artwork for Silver in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, but mirrored.
- In the Arthurian legends, Galahad is said to be the best and most pure knight in the world
- It is known that in the original Arthurian legends, Sir Galahad finds the Holy Grail, but dies shortly after to remain pure.